Partiton Plus Toilet Partition Logo
800-298-9696
Fax: 410-702-5050
sales@partitionplus.com
Partiton Plus Toilet Partition Logo
800-298-9696
Fax: 410-702-5050
sales@partitionplus.com
Quick Estimate*
About Us
Request a Quote
Quick Estimate*
Quick-ship
Color Charts
Mounting Styles
About Us
Material Information
Cleaning/Maint
Privacy Options
Advantages
Instructions
Stainless Steel Toilet Partitions
Stainless Steel Top Hinge
Stainless Steel Door Latch
Stainless Steel Partition Panel

Stainless Steel Restroom Partitions



Average price per stall $755.00

Stainless steel toilet stalls offer an exceptionally high standard of materials coupled with long-lasting service, and unmatched fire protection ( see Bathroom Partition Fire Safety Ratings ). These commercial stainless steel toilet stall dividers are the modern, sleek, and yet still an affordable solution for your office or other facility that demands the very best. They are known for their premium design that instantly upgrades a washroom to executive level. Yet, their bathroom stalls are very competitively priced and will save more money in the long run because they will never need to be replaced.

Quick Ship Information:

Ships in 2 days!

#4 Brushed Stainless Steel

  • Overhead Braced
    (top rail)

Ships in 5 days!

Embossed Stainless Steel

  • Floor Mounted
    (no top rail)
  • Ceiling Hung
    (up to 108")
Ships in 2.5 weeks!

Elite & Elite Plus Stainless Steel

  • Overhead braced
  • Floor to ceiling
  • Ceiling Hung
  • Floor Mounted
    (Elite only)

Stainless Steel Restroom Partitions Have A Pristine Appearance

A standard Stainless Steel bathroom partition comes with a #4 brushed finish that provides a smooth, enviable appearance for any facility it resides in. Additional finishes can be applied to the restroom stalls for enhanced damage resistance, including embossed and hybrid options. Further options in appearance can be requested: a fantastic leather grain can be added to add another level of visual elevation to the facility. Stainless Steel is forged from minerals of the Earth and of course, incredibly strong. It’s also highly resistant to damage from industrial cleaners or sanitizers and can easily be spray washed without fear of oxidation. If you’re still worried about cleaners causing havoc on your stainless steel bathroom partitions, check out our blog post “What cleaners you can use on different toilet stalls”. Stainless Steel Partitions boasts the highest level of fire-resistance available for any washroom partition, making it a perfect choice for high-rise buildings. Let’s face it, a gleaming steel bathroom simply looks clean and professional.

Toilet Stalls Responsibly Built

Stainless Steel toilet stalls contain 76% post-consumer and 15% pre-consumer steel for a total of 91% recycled materials. That makes them not only environmentally sound, but their inclusion in your building project will award you LEED credits. These stainless steel bathroom stalls will last forever, but should you decide to replace them, they are also 100% recyclable. The full-corner welds keep the partitions hygienic and prevent them from coming apart. Inside of each panel or pilaster is a 1/2-inch honeycomb cell that enhances strength, impact resistance, and sound absorption. These panels are then tack-welded along every seam to keep them sturdy and sanitary.

When You Need Private, Yet Accessible, Restroom Partitions

The Stainless Steel bathroom partitions come with stainless steel hardware for all their joints and hinges, with an option for chrome. Their signature barrier-free lever latch conforms to both American and Canadian disability access standards. On the corner of every door is a metal-core hinge pin coated in a nylon sleeve that ensures smooth operation. A “No-Sight-line Solution” eliminates all gaps without ruining the clean exterior. This includes a full-length continuous stop with a rubber bumper to deaden sound and reduce wear, as well as a full-length hinge along the other edge. All these pieces are available with a brushed aluminum finish for further refinement. Stainless steel restroom stalls come in Standard (58-inch door, 12-inches from the floor), Elite (64-inch door, 6-inches from floor) or ultra private Elite Plus (72-inch door, 6-inch floor) available in several mounting configurations.



Our Top Manufacturers


Are you looking for a fast quote it's easy as 1 2 3
We ship nationwide
QUICK LINKS
Home
About Us
Help Hub
ADA Guide
instructions
Request a Quote
Shipping & Returns
Bathroom Partitions
Mounting Styles
Color Charts
CONTACT US
Partition Plus Online
800-298-9696
Fax: 410-702-5050
sales@partitionplus.com

Photo of our warehouse location
OUR MANUFACTURES
Hadrian
Bobrick
Bradley
Scranton Products

WHAT WE DO
We are a nationwide distributor of toilet partitions, lockers and all Division 10 items with shipping locations from coast to coast.

© 2017 Partition Plus Sitemap