Stainless Steel Partition Styles
Stainless steel comes in multiple privacy levels that maintain the material’s sleek designs. These four privacy levels include: standard, Elite Series, Elite Plus Series, and Elite Max Series Stainless Steel partitions.
Stainless Steel Partitions in Real Life
Stainless Steel Offers Sophisticated Design and Privacy
Stainless steel may be one of the highest budget materials for bathroom partitions but the sophisticated high-end design is unmatched by any other material. In addition to great design there are many other benefits that stainless steel exhibits.
Steel has a 1-inch honeycomb interior that makes it a stable yet lightweight material unlike other materials which are solid all the way through. The full corner weld at every corner of the material prevents anything from entering the inside of the partition and further stabilizes the material.
Despite its full corner weld, stainless steel is not a good material for high-moisture bathrooms. The moisture in shower and pool bathrooms can warp the partitions significantly decreasing their life span. If you are looking for a material that will work for your high-moisture bathrooms, HDPE Solid Plastic is a great choice that also offers high-privacy options.
Standard Stainless Steel
Standard stainless steel toilet partitions offer the basic package with the inherent benefits of the material. However, even in its most basic form stainless steel shines due to its design.
- Elegant Design Stainless steel may not have the color options of its powder coated counterpart. However, its smooth reflective surface creates a unique look that only stainless steel can achieve. For customers looking for a different look stainless steel also comes in an embossed finish.
- Resistance: The material is built with durability in mind. Stainless steel stalls hold a Class A fireproof rating and come in a graffiti-resistant texture that make them even harder to damage. The material’s 1 inch honeycomb interior also contributes to its sturdiness and offers sound dampening as well.
- Fast-Shipping:Perhaps one of the biggest benefits of stainless steel is its quick shipping. The material can ship in as little as 48 hours depending on design. If you need a bathroom as quickly as possible stainless steel may be the choice for you.
Read more about Standard Stainless Steel toilet partitions.
Elite Series Stainless Steel
The Elite Series, from Hadrian, offers a few upgrades to the standard stainless steel while maintaining many of its benefits.
- Mounting OptionsThe Elite Series is available in headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor mounted and floor to ceiling configurations.
- “No Sightline Solution”:Hadrian’s unique “no-sightline solution” includes a variety of pieces that enhance the privacy of every stall. These include a full height continuous stop and hinge side filler to fully block all gaps between panels, doors and pilasters.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 64 inch panel heights can be mounted 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.
Elite Plus Series Stainless Steel
If you’re looking for a little more than the Elite for your bathroom then the Elite Plus is the right choice for you. The series comes with the following options.
- “No Sightline Solution”: Hadrian’s unique “no-sightline solution” includes a variety of pieces that enhance the privacy of every stall. These include a full height continuous stop and hinge side filler to fully block all gaps between panels, doors and pilasters.
- Mounting Options: The Elite Plus Series is available in headrail braced and floor to ceiling configurations.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 72 inch panel heights can be mounted 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Plus Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.
Elite Max Series Stainless Steel
Hadrian’s Elite Max is highest level of stainless steel privacy offered by Hadrian. Sleek stainless steel can reach over seven feet
while the material maintains its resistance to vandalism and damage.
- Great Design in No Time: Stainless Steel’s sleek look is unparalleled and the material even comes with a few texture options including brushed and embossed finishes.
- Sightline Blocking Features: All Elite Series stalls come with Hadrian’s unique “No-Sightline Solution” that uses hardware to block the gaps between stall panels, doors and pilasters.
- Pedestal Mounting: The Elite Max is floor-mounted on pedestals allowing for increased stability and simpler cleaning. The shoeless design allows less dirt to collect and easier access underneath stalls. Mounting options include headrail braced and floor to ceiling styles.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 92 inch panel heights can be mounted 4 inches, 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Max Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.