HOW CAN I SUBMIT A QUOTE?
We’ve tried to make the quote submission process as easy as possible, all you need to do is:
- Step 1 – Determine the materials you want to purchase.
- Step 2 – Send us either:
- a hand drawn picture
- a photograph you have taken
- or if you want, you can choose one of the layout templates we have here.
- Step 3 – Then:
- Email Us
- Fax Us
- Text your drawing to 410-343-9660
- Or upload is using our quote form
HOW LONG DOES A QUOTE TAKE TO RECEIVE AFTER SUBMISSION?
Most quotes take less than an hour to receive after you submit, if it’s near the end of the day, please wait for the following business day. If it’s an emergency, let us know and we will give it priority.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Our headquarters in located in Maryland, but we have shipping facilities throughout the country to ship from; Depending on the material you order and your location; If it doesn’t make sense to ship from our warehouse on the east coast, we’ll ship from a facility near you.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Well… sort of. We will be glad to ship to a freight forwarder of your choice and you can handle it from there. Call with questions on this one.
DO YOU SELL USED BATHROOM STALLS?
No we do not, usually by the time we are asked to come in and replace them; they’re pretty gross.
I DON’T KNOW WHAT A LOT OF THIS JARGON MEANS.
No problem, some of the terms we use are industry specific; we made a page for that. Click here to take a look.
WHY CAN’T I BUY BATHROOM PARTITIONS ONLINE THROUGH THE CART?
Due to the various sizes and situations it’s best to have a tailor made solution, buying through a cart just isn’t accurate enough for us.
WHAT ARE THE LEAST EXPENSIVE RESTROOM PARTITIONS I CAN BUY?
Powder Coated Steel is our least expensive material. They are also the most popular and are a good trade-off of price vs durability.
WHAT IS THE BEST MATERIAL FOR DURABILITY?
In our opinion the HDPE solid plastic is the most durable / cleanable. The material and hardware are both extremely heavy duty.
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT RUSTING?
- While metal typically is known for having a susceptibility to rust, the steel on a powder coated steel bathroom stall is galvanized. This is a somewhat new innovation for steel toilet stalls, which may explain why owners note their previous restroom stalls rusting.
- Metal that goes through the galvanization process carries a substantial corrosion resistance. Owners of bathroom stalls with this material should not have to worry about rusting in its life cycle.
IS IT SAFE TO APPLY AN ABRASIVE CLEANER TO THE MATERIAL?
- It is highly recommended that only light cleaners are used on powder coated steel. The usage of more abrasive cleaners can damage the surface.
- To preserve the quality of the partitions/screens, use mild detergents.