Your cart is currently empty!
Take a Look at Stainless Steel’s Texture Options
#4 Brushed Stainless Steel
Embossed Stainless Steel
Hybrid Stainless Steel
Stainless Partitions are Modern and Sleek
For an instant appearance upgrade, buy stainless toilet partitions for your restroom. Many people associate stainless steel with luxurious products. Because of this, visitors to your facility would likely expect stainless finishes on quality appliances, electronics, and fixtures. Why not pamper them with stainless steel finished bathroom stalls?
Match any Decor with Stainless Steel
This material can take an employee bathroom and immediately transform it into an “executive washroom!” The premium finish compliments both modern and traditional decor. This is because quality products blend with all styles of interior design.
What are Stainless Steel Toilet Partitions?
Stainless steel may be one of the highest budget materials for bathroom partitions but the sophisticated high-end design is unmatched by any other material. While it doesn’t offer the color choices of other partition materials, it does come in three texture options allowing for customizability within its reflective style. In addition to great design there are many other benefits that stainless steel exhibits.
Steel has a 1-inch honeycomb interior that makes it a stable yet lightweight material unlike other materials which are solid all the way through. The full corner weld at every corner of the material prevents anything from entering the inside of the partition and further stabilizes the material.
Despite its full corner weld, stainless steel is not a good material for high-moisture bathrooms. The moisture in shower and pool bathrooms can warp the partitions significantly decreasing their life span. If you are looking for a material that will work for your high-moisture bathrooms, HDPE Solid Plastic. is a great choice that also offers high-privacy options.
Stainless Steel Advantages
Stainless Steel is one of the most luxury partition materials available and comes with a wide variety of benefits. Check out a few of its advantages below to see if stainless steel is the right material for your bathroom.
Stainless steel is a perfect choice for the customer who wants a luxury material and needs it fast. This material can ship in as little as 48 hours in the brushed texture enabling people to build their dream bathrooms, even with a time crunch. Call us today to find out the current lead times on all types of stainless steel.
Strong Fire Resistance
Stainless steel features an ASTM E84 CLASS A fire rating. The superior fire resistance of stainless steel means first, in the event of a fire, exposure to harmful smoke is limited and second, fire resistant stalls help contain the fire to a small area. This quality minimizes further damage and increases safety, making it ideal for high-rises and other buildings.
In toilet partitions, panels have a standardized height above the floor which suits most when it comes to bathroom privacy but some require different levels of privacy. Because of this, manufacturers offer door and panel height options. There are four different variations: Junior, Standard, Elite, and Elite Plus. The choices range from the least private to complete privacy.
Rugged & Resilient
Stainless steel resists impacts, scratches and even rust due to the materials inherent strengths. Its embossed texture option only further protects the stalls by providing a more uneven surface for people looking to do damage by graffiti or scratches. If you are looking for a luxury material that not only looks great but can also stand the test of time, stainless steel is a great choice.
If you decide to replace your stalls made from stainless steel, don’t worry about them ending up in a landfill. Because the stalls are almost entirely metal and paper fiber – stalls exceed 90% recycled content (76% recycled post-consumer and 15% recycled pre-consumer) – they are readily recyclable and can help your structure obtain LEED certification.
Stainless steel’s luxury material is protected by a five-year warranty that speaks to the endurance of the material. Steel as a material is sturdy and durable and stainless steel is particularly rust resistant. If your well-kept partitions attain damage or defects that are covered in the warranty within this time period, give us a call so we can help make it right.
Stainless Steel Upgrades
Check out the great high privacy upgrades you can get for your powder coated steel toilet partitions. Not sure what size will fit in your bathroom, the Partition Experts at Partition Plus are here to help find the right panel height, stall system and hardware options for you.
Elite Series Stainless Steel Partitions
The Elite Series from Hadrian, offers a few upgrades to the standard stainless steel while maintaining many of its benefits.
- Mounting Options: The Elite Series is available in headrail braced, ceiling hung, floor mounted and floor to ceiling configurations.
- “No Sightline Solution”: Hadrian’s unique “no-sightline solution” includes a variety of pieces that enhance the privacy of every stall. These include a full height continuous stop and hinge side filler to fully block all gaps between panels, doors and pilasters.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 64 inch panel heights can be mounted 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.
Elite Plus Series Stainless Steel
If you’re looking for a little more than the Elite for your bathroom then the Elite Plus (pictured here in Powder Coated Steel, stainless options are available) is the right choice for you. The series comes with the following options.
- “No Sightline Solution”: Hadrian’s unique “no-sightline solution” includes a variety of pieces that enhance the privacy of every stall. These include a full height continuous stop and hinge side filler to fully block all gaps between panels, doors and pilasters. The extruded aluminum components are powder coated to match the chosen finish.
- Mounting Options: The Elite Plus Series is available in headrail braced and floor to ceiling configurations.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 72 inch panel heights can be mounted 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Plus Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.
Elite Max Series Stainless Steel
Hadrian’s Elite Max (pictured here in Powder Coated Steel, stainless options are available) is highest level of stainless steel privacy offered by Hadrian. Sleek stainless steel can reach over seven feet while the material maintains its resistance to vandalism and damage.
- Great Design in No Time: Stainless Steel’s sleek look is unparalleled and the material even comes with a few texture options including brushed and embossed finishes.
- Sightline Blocking Features: All Elite Series stalls come with Hadrian’s unique “No-Sightline Solution” that uses hardware to block the gaps between stall panels, doors and pilasters.
- Pedestal Mounting: The Elite Max is floor-mounted on pedestals allowing for increased stability and simpler cleaning. The shoeless design allows less dirt to collect and easier access underneath stalls. Mounting options include headrail braced and floor to ceiling styles.
- High-Privacy Height Available: The 92 inch panel heights can be mounted 4 inches, 6 inches or 9 inches above the finished floor. Select the level of privacy your bathroom needs.
Read more about Elite Max Series Stainless Steel toilet partitions.