Your cart is currently empty!
Bobrick’s B-50517 specimen pass-through cabinet includes features to enhance privacy and convenience – benefiting both patients and providers. This unit adds an interlock to the door system that prevents the opening of both doors at the same time. The addition makes the collection and retrieval process more comfortable for all parties. The push-button, door release, and doorknob are all intuitive to operate and compliant with ADA-ABA, ICC/ANSI A117.1A rules. The included spillage tray makes clean up simple, should an accident occur.
- Constructed from all-welded, 20 gauge (0.9mm), type 304 stainless steel
- Exposed surfaces have an attractive satin finish
- Designed for easy installation in walls between 3″ (76mm) and 10″ (254mm) thick using included adjustable wall flange (installed using included high strength adhesive backing)
- Requires 12-3/8″ (315mm) square rough opening
- Cabinet body secures in place using four screws
- Uninstalled cabinet measures 13-1/2″ (343mm) tall and wide by 11″ (280mm) deep
- Download the Download the Bobrick B-50517 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||11 × 13.5 × 13.5 in|