Your cart is currently empty!
Bobrick’s B-220816 foot-operated waste receptacle adds covered, spacious trash disposal to any room. The receptacle’s angular design and satin-finish stainless steel chassis lends it to use in healthcare settings, such as doctors’ offices, exam rooms, and nurses’ stations. However, it functions well anywhere in need of a waste receptacle.
- Pedal with non-slip grip for hands-free operation of the self-closing lid
- Integrated liner clamp keeps bags and liners in-place within the unit
- Available in 8 gallon (B-220816) and 12 gallon (B-221216) capacities
- 18-8, Type 304 stainless steel construction throughout
- B-220816 stands 21″ (533mm) high, with 14″ (356mm) width and 13.2″ (335mm) depth
- B-221216 stands 23-1/2″ (597mm) high, with 14″ (356mm) width and 13.2″ (335mm) depth
- Includes an adhesive label, which can be optionally applied, to identify the refuse as infectious and hazardous (label meets OSHA labeling requirements)
- Download the Bobrick B-220816 and B-221216 Technical Data Sheets (PDFs)
|Dimensions||12.625 × 11.375 × 21 in|
8 gallons, 12 gallons (+$52.96)