Your cart is currently empty!
Designed with ADA compliance in mind, this fixed tilt mirror from Bobrick is angled downward giving individuals in wheelchairs full visibility when using a bathroom sink. The mirror features No. 1 quality mirror glass and a stainless steel frame.
- Type 304 stainless steel frame with vertical-grain satin finish
- Fixed downward tilt accommodates wheelchair users
- Mirror extends 4” (100mm) from the wall at the top, tapering down to a 1” (25mm) extension from the wall at the bottom
- Frame design provides a gapless fit – improving appearance and safety during cleaning
- No. 1 quality, 1⁄4″ (6mm) thickness float-glass mirror
- Mirror warranted against silver spoilage for 15 years
- Download the Bobrick B-293 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||20 × 31 × 4 in|
18" x 30" (46cm x 76cm), 18" x 36" (46cm x 91cm) (+$50.91), 24" x 36" (61cm x 91cm) (+$112.03)