Your cart is currently empty!
The B-918116 bariatric folding shower seat, from Bobrick, provides ample space to allow users of all body types to bathe in safety. Available in both right hand (B-918116R, pictured) and left hand (B-918116L) configurations, this folding shower seat can fit into many existing baths. Seat folds upward and legs collapse inward to allow minimal projection from the wall when stored. Those seeking smaller shower seats, or seats made from alternate materials, should visit the shower seat section of our site.
- Seat constructed of ⅜” (10mm) phenolic with matte white finish
- Frame and legs made from ¾” (20mm) steel pipe, coated in warm-to-the-touch, biocompatible white vinyl
- Stainless steel mounting flanges and hinge bracket
- Complies with accessible design guidelines when installed per Bobrick’s recommendations (suggested mounting height is between 17” (430mm) and 19” (485mm)
- Overall dimensions of 31 ½” (800mm) wide, by 22 ⅝” (575mm) deep, by 18” (457mm) tall
- Download the Bobrick B-918116 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||22.625 × 31.50 × 18 in|
Right Hand Seat, Left Hand Seat (+$0.50)