Use the Bobrick folding in-tub seat to sit while showering. The seat folds up against the wall when not in use, and spans the wall to the tub rim during use. The vinyl-coated folding bathtub seat uses bio-compatible polyamide. Polyamide offers great grip, antibacterial properties, and a comfortable warm-to-the-touch feel. Alternate bath seats, for users not seeking a tub-specific unit, are available from Bobrick and other manufacturers.
- White glossy polyamide 6 nylon seat
- Steel frame construction with ⅛” (3mm) vinyl coating
- Maximum load of 451 lbs (204kg) when properly installed
- Complies with ADA Standards for Accessible Design issued by the federal government
- Two sizes available, ~28” (710mm) and ~32” (834mm) projection from wall
- Both units have 13 ¼” (337mm) seat width
- Download the Bobrick B-518116 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)