Your cart is currently empty!
Install the versatile Bobrick phenolic seat in showers, baths, and dressing areas. The seat stows against the wall, but easily folds down for use. Integrated drainage, stainless frame, and phenolic surface guarantee bacteria and germ resistance. ADA compliant design will withstand years of regular use.
- Seat made of 5/16” (8mm) matte white phenolic
- Will not delaminate, requires no maintenance, hard to stain or scratch
- Type 304 satin finish stainless steel frame and mount (not spring loaded)
- 500 lbs (227kg) capacity when installed with recommended methods
- Complies with ADA Standards for Accessible Design issued by the federal government
- Reversible in the field at the time of installation – install left- or right handed
- Generous 18” (455mm) width, 14 7/16” (365mm) depth
- More compact than the similarly designed Bobrick B-5181 shower seat
- Download the Bobrick B-5191 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||19 × 16 × 6 in|