Purchase a pre-configured set of Bobrick B-6806 series grab bars. Each set outfits a single stall with grab bars in compliance with commonly cited accessibility codes. Partition Plus offers four unique sets.
- (1) 36″ straight grab bar and (1) 42″ straight grab bar
- (1) 18″ straight grab bar, (1) 36″ straight grab bar, and (1) 42″ straight grab bar
- (2) 42″ straight grab bars
- (2) 18″ straight grab bars and (2) 42″ straight grab bars
All included grab bars are Bobrick B-6806 series units that are manufactured from satin finish stainless steel tubing. The bars have a 1 ½” (38mm) outside diameter. The grab bar tubing is 18-8 S, type 304, 18 gauge stainless, while the concealed mounting flanges are 18-8 S, type 304, 11 gauge stainless. Snap covers are 18-8 S, type 304, 22 gauge stainless.
- Clearance (inside bar to wall distance) is 1 ½” (38mm)
- Can support loads exceeding 900 lbs (408kg) when installed per recommendations
- Included covers “snap” over flanges to conceal mounting fasteners
- Download the Bobrick B-6806 Technical Data Sheet (PDF) or visit our product page
Consult with a local building inspector to determine the specific accessibility requirements applicable to your facility’s grab bars, toilet partitions, and washroom accessories. Accessibility standards outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) apply to the entire United States. However, some localities within the US mandate compliance with the more stringent ICC/ANSI standard. Read more about accessible restrooms and toilet partitions.