The DuraDry surface mount hand dryer, from Bobrick, blends style, functionality, and durability. Both available finishes, chrome or white epoxy, are electrostatically applied. This ensures the finishes will look great for a very long time. Aluminum die-cast grill and cover resist vandals and accidental superficial damage. DuraDry’s heating element and motor/fan unit are equipped with thermal protection and neither component requires maintenance. An infrared sensor detects hands below unit to activate and deactivate the dryer.
- Choose from chrome (B-778) or high gloss white epoxy (B-770) finishes
- Part of the QuietDry series, with a sound level of 72 dBA
- Projects 7.4” (188mm) from finish face of wall. 10.5” (267mm) wide by 12.1” (307mm) high
- Hand dryer attaches to wall with a mounting base featuring four 6mm diameter holes
- Two available models to support either 115V or 208–240V electrical systems
- Download the Bobrick B-770 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)