B-290 mirrors, from Bobrick, are excellent choices for public restrooms. The units are protected against silver spoilage for a period of 15 years. Plastic filler strips are attached for installer and user safety. Shock absorbing, water resistant polyethylene backing is designed to protect mirror from jolts and rough use. The B-290’s tough, one piece frame uses a continuous integral stiffener, for increased rigidity. See our range of Bobrick mirrors for more options.
- Range of popular sizes available, some available for quick shipping
- Custom sizes available, please email email@example.com with questions
- Mirror mounts to wall hanger, which is screwed to the wall as the first step of installation
- Unit is sized 18” (457.2mm) wide, 30” (762mm) tall, 3/4” (19mm) deep, overall
- Download the Bobrick B-290 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)