The toilet partition pilaster shoes, manufactured by Scranton Products, are for use with HDPE toilet partitions, 1″ thick. Pilaster shoes conceal the hardware that attaches pilasters to the bathroom floor. They also protect the base of the pilaster against scuffing and dents. Scranton manufactures shoes in both stainless and HDPE plastic. Durable stainless steel resists abrasions and cleans easily – protecting the pilasters solid plastic surface. HDPE shoes offer design flexibility – select an HDPE shade that either matches or contrasts with the surrounding plastic parts. Available in sizes to accommodate pilasters ranging from 3″ to 24″ wide. This shoe secures to an appropriately sized pilaster using a through bolt.
- Includes fasteners
- Designed for HDPE toilet partitions, 1″ thick
- Choose either stainless steel or HDPE solid plastic
- Single piece design – units are NOT split
- Offered in sizes between 3″ and 24″
- Secures to pilaster via through bolting