Your cart is currently empty!
High-density polyethylene with Microban was designed to inhibit growth of sickness causing microorganisms. This FDA approved material is ideal for an easily contaminated surface like the Koala Kare vertical wall mounted baby changing station. HDPE with Microban also resists odors and is easy to clean. A pneumatic cylinder provides slow, controlled opening and closing of the unit.
- Cream, gray, and white granite colors are available
- Folding open the station reveals a contoured changing surface with nylon safety straps, as well as two bag hooks and a built-in liner dispenser (able to hold 25 sanitary liners)
- Instructions and safety messages are molded into the unit in 6 languages and Braille
- Concealed hinges to protect against contamination
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Koala Kare is a division of Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
- Closed surface mounted unit is 22” (560mm) wide by 35 ½” (900mm) tall by 5 ¼” (135mm) deep. Open unit extends 35” (890mm) from wall
- Download the Koala Kare KB101 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||36 × 20 × 10 in|
Cream, Gray (+$2.00), White Granite (+$2.50)