Koala Kare’s KB311-SSWM surface-mounted vertical baby changing station installs easily and looks great. Koala’s latest products feature unparalleled build-quality, and the same outstanding reliability customers have come to associate with the brand. The vertical orientation makes this unit ideal for restrooms with limited wall space. A horizontal version, as well as a vertically recess-mounted version, are also available. The bed, made of injection-molded polypropylene plastic with Microban® additives, can support a 200 lbs. static load with minimal deflection. The unit uses one-piece, deep-drawn, uniform grain stainless steel construction to eliminate seams, sharp edges, and weld lines. The station’s front panel is made of 18-1, Type 304 stainless steel, with a satin finish.
- Each unit includes an external stainless steel bag hook for installation beside the unit. Keeps diaper bag in closer proximity to the top of the open bed, allowing easier bag access for the caregiver.
- Laser-etched Koala logo
- ADA compliant when properly installed and designed to comply with the Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS).
- ASTM compliant
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Redesigned dual liner dispenser allows for easier refills and dispensing.
- Includes locking mechanism that is keyed alike of Bobrick restroom accessories.
- Dimensions: 26 7/32” W x 41 5/16″ H (666 mm x 1050 mm) Depth Closed: 6 25/32” (172 mm) Depth Open: 32 27/32” (834 mm)