Your cart is currently empty!
For parents with young children using the bathroom or changing a baby with a toddler in tow can be difficult. Bradley’s 964 toddler wall seat offers a helpful solution to this problem. The toddler wall seat allows parents to hold their children in place temporarily while they are in the stall. The material is anti-microbial plastic made to be easily cleaned and safe for occupants and the safety strap goes over both arms and between the legs to ensure a secure hold. The Bradley 964 toddler wall seat is also ADA compliant and only extends 4 inches from the wall allowing it to maintain easy access for everybody and still remain unobtrusive. And the design comes in a solid light grey that blends easily with many bathroom designs without appearing out of place. If your bathroom is frequented by parents with children the Bradley 964 toddler seat is an excellent option to maintain occupant safety and add a luxury for the bathroom’s occupants.
- ADA compliant
- High-density polyethylene which is inherently bacteria resistant, durable and easy-to-clean
- Steel support hinges with concealed air shocks allow the seat to open and close smoothly
- The seat extends 13.5″ from the wall when extended and only 4″ when closed
- Anti-microbial safety belt with nylon buckle – adjustable with one hand
- Supports up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
|12 × 4 × 15.5 in