The B-985 clothes hook strip, from Bobrick, is vandal and ligature resistant. This unit is secured from the front using supplied screws through countersunk screw holes. Furnished stainless steel machine screws offer tamper resistance, flat heads, and a hex socket. A security hex key is supplied. We offer a range of more traditional robe and coat hooks, for situations not requiring security/anti ligature fittings.
- When excessively loaded, hooks will release and snap down
- Faceplate made from 14 gauge, 18-8, type 304 stainless steel
- Rounded edges and a minimal ⅞” (22mm) projection make attaching cord or other material to faceplate difficult
- Overall dimensions are 18” (455mm) wide by 5 ½” (140mm) high
- Download the Bobrick B-985 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)