Bobrick designed the B-207 heavy-duty shower curtain rod with concealed mounting, making it suitable for a range of spaces. Hidden under the bright polished, chrome-plated plastic flanges are the brackets and fasteners used to attach the rod to the shower enclosure wall. The B-207 is an excellent fit for renovation or new construction projects in residences, hotels, and public facilities.
- Curtain rod constructed of 18-8, type 304, 20 gauge (1.0mm) stainless steel tubing with a satin finish
- 1″ (25mm) outside diameter, offered in lengths from 36″ (915mm) to 72″ (1830mm)
- Flanges are chrome-plated plastic with a bright polished finish, 1-3/8″ (35mm) in diameter
- Aluminum mounting brackets with a single screw hole (to be used with the two furnished screws)
- Download the Download the Bobrick B-207 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)