Ensure your facility remains hygienic and safe with Bobrick’s B-35016 recessed sharps disposal. Injectable medication users, maintenance staff, and the general public will appreciate the care and attention-to-detail this accessory represents. The B-35016 is also at home in exam rooms and medical facilities – providing an upscale alternative to typical translucent sharps containers.
This heavy-gauge stainless steel unit, with all-welded cabinet construction and a #4 satin finish, accepts the readily-available BD Brand plastic sharps collector (5.4 quart capacity, BD part number 305443 – not furnished).
- Requires a rough wall opening sized 5″ deep (min), 12″ wide, and 17-3/8″ high
- Installs using four mounting screws, or similar hardware (not included)
- Door lock keyed to match other Bobrick washroom and healthcare accessories
- Cabinet door must open 180 degrees for installation and removal of disposal container
- Download the Bobrick B-35016 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)