Your cart is currently empty!
Offered in two attractive finishes, the TrimDry surface mount hand dryer is a compact, quiet alternative to similar units from Excel and Dyson. Choose between brushed stainless steel or white epoxy finishes. Both units feature steel construction, 71 cfm of airflow, a 1/7 hp motor running at 8000 rpm, and infrared hand sensors. Components are protected by multiple thermal overload switches.
- Two cover designs: type 304 stainless steel with #4 satin finish vertical grain (B-7128) or mild steel zinc plated with high gloss white epoxy paint (B-7120)
- Hand dryer surface mounts with 20 gauge (1.5mm) steel plate using four mounting holes
- Two available models to support either 115V or 208–240V electrical systems
- Swirling circulation of airflow comfortably dries hands in less than 25 seconds
- Unit saves energy by running only when hands are present (dryer stops as soon as hands are removed from path of sensor)
- Part of the QuietDry series, with a sound level of 71 dBA
- Limited 10 year warranty extended by Bobrick
- Projects 4” (100mm) from finish face of wall. 13 25/32” (350mm) wide by 13 19/32” (345mm) high
- Dryer dimensions allow ADA compliance when properly installed
- Download the Bobrick B-7120 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 5 in|
High Gloss White Epoxy, Chrome (+$100.80)
115V (North American), 230V (European)