Your cart is currently empty!
Bobrick designed the B-3940 combination towel dispenser and waste receptacle to recess into washroom walls, so it sits flush with the wall’s surface. This clever design gives your restroom a cleaner, roomier appearance without reducing convenience. For applications where surface mounting is necessary, see the Bobrick B-3949. For a higher capacity recess-mounted version (not flush with the wall), see the Bobrick B-3944.
- Stores and dispenses 600 C-fold or 800 multifold paper towels
- Waste receptacle is 4″ deep with a 6 gallon capacity
- Keyed locks integrated into dispenser and receptacle to discourage tampering or vandalism
- Overall size 17-3/16″ (437mm) wide, 56″ (1422mm) high, and 4-3/16″ (105mm) deep (with 3/16″ (5mm) extending from the finish face of wall)
- Requires a rough wall opening 16″ (406mm) wide and 54-3/4″ (1390mm) high with a minimum depth of 4″ (100mm)
- Accepts the following parts for easy field conversation or modification: 367-60 interchangeable Receptacle 12 gal. (45.5 L), 368-60 Interchangeable Receptacle, 18-gal. (68-L), 3974-250 Convertible Automatic, Universal Roll Paper Towel Dispenser Module Equipped with LED Light, 3961-50 “touch-free” Pull Towel Dispenser Module – contact Partition Plus at email@example.com or call 800-298-9696 for more information or to order these modules
- Unit previously offered as a special order model (813061). As of April 2021, it is now a standard configuration and stocked by Bobrick
- Download the Bobrick B-3940 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
|Dimensions||18 × 5 × 56 in|