CompacDryer surface mounted automatic hand dryers take up minimal wall space, but remain feature-rich. Activated via infrared sensor, the motor, fan, and heating element provide superior performance. Significant amounts of uniformly warmed air make short work of drying damp hands. Thermal overload switches protect these sensitive components from excessive heat.
- One piece, fire-retardant cover molded from pale gray ABS plastic and attached with three flat-head stainless screws
- Four #10 screws/fasteners attach this unit to the wall. Requires adequate access to an electrical junction or other hard wire point.
- 115V, UL listed B-710 model available
- Those outfitting vandal-prone locations should consider AirCraft Dryers with cast-iron, enamel finished covers
- 10 13/16” (275mm) wide by 10 15/16” (280mm) tall by 5 3/16” (130mm) projection from wall
- Download the Bobrick B-710 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)