Bobrick’s B-7816 charting station and shelf unit is ideally suited to note-taking, computer usage, or instrument storage in a healthcare environment. The ample stainless steel work surface is durable and easily sanitized. When additional space is needed, the combination charting station and shelf conveniently folds up and out of the way. The closed unit projects just 1-3/8″ from the wall.
- Maximum load capacity of 60 pounds
- Positive-action catch holds desktop in place in stored position
- Constructed of 20 gauge Type 304 stainless steel with satin finish
- Installs using four sheet metal screws (or other fasteners, as appropriate)
- Open station/shelf is 16″ (406mm) tall, 22″ (560mm) wide, and 15″ (381mm) deep
- Download the Bobrick B-7816 Technical Data Sheet (PDF)