Bobrick’s two-wall grab bars are manufactured from satin finish, stainless steel tubing with 1 ½” (38mm) outside diameter. Tubing is 18-8 S, type 304, 18 gauge stainless, while concealed mounting flanges are 18-8 S, type 304, 11 gauge stainless. Snap covers are 18-8 S, type 304, 22 gauge stainless.
- Multiple sizes and variations available
- Satin finish is standard, satin finish with peened gripping surface optional
- Clearance (inside bar to wall distance) is 1 ½” (38mm)
- Grab bar load capacity depends on wall and anchor strength
- Flanges constructed with two or more screw holes for versatile mounting
- Permanently attached covers snap over flanges to conceal screws (or fasteners) used in mounting
- Download the Bobrick Grab Bar Technical Data Sheet (PDF)