Your cart is currently empty!
The KB311-SSRE recess-mounted vertical baby changing station from Koala Kare is visually striking and extraordinarily sturdy. Koala crafted the station’s front panel from 18-1, Type 304 stainless steel, with a satin finish – while the bed, made of injection-molded polypropylene plastic with Microban® additives, can support a 200 lbs. static load with minimal deflection. The vertical orientation makes this unit ideal for restrooms with limited wall space. A horizontal version, as well as a vertically surface-mounted version, are also available. Koala’s latest products feature unparalleled build-quality, and the same outstanding reliability customers have come to associate with the brand.
- Each unit includes an external stainless steel bag hook for installation beside the unit. Keeps diaper bag in closer proximity to the top of the open bed, allowing easier bag access for the caregiver.
- Laser-etched Koala logo
- ADA compliant when properly installed and designed to comply with the Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS).
- ASTM compliant
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Redesigned dual liner dispenser allows for easier refills and dispensing.
- Includes locking mechanism that is keyed alike of Bobrick restroom accessories.
- Dimensions: 26 7/32” W x 41 5/16″ H (666 mm x 1050 mm) Depth Closed: 2 23/32” (69 mm) Depth Open: 32 27/32”(834 mm)