The stylish, American-made Koala Kare KB310-SSRE baby changing station features recessed mounting to save space. The horizontal mounting style means this station is well suited to rooms with ample wall space but limited floor space. A vertical version and surface-mounted version are also available. The unit features a front panel of 18-8, Type 304 stainless steel with a satin finish. Otherwise, the station employs one-piece, deep-drawn, uniform grain stainless steel construction to eliminate seams, sharp edges, and weld lines. The fold-down bed can accommodate a 200 lbs. static load with minimal deflection. The bed’s surface, made of injection-molded polypropylene plastic, contains Microban® additives to inhibit microbial growth.
- Each unit includes an external stainless steel bag hook for installation beside the unit. Keeps diaper bag in closer proximity to the top of the open bed, allowing easier bag access for the caregiver.
- Laser-etched Koala logo
- ADA compliant when properly installed and designed to comply with the Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS).
- ASTM compliant
- Gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close.
- Redesigned dual liner dispenser allows for easier refills and dispensing.
- Includes locking mechanism that is keyed alike of Bobrick restroom accessories.
- Dimensions: 41 5/16” W x 26 7/32″ H (1050 mm x 666 mm) Depth Closed: 2 23/32” (69 mm) Depth Open: 17 13/32”(442 mm)
Download the Koala Kare KB310-SSRE Brochure (PDF)
Download the Koala Kare KB310-SSRE Technical Data Sheet (PDF)