Your cart is currently empty!
Use this In-Swing Door Hardware Kit (1002038), direct from Bobrick, to repair ClassicSeries in-swing doors. Components feature cast Zamak construction with a chrome-plated finish to coordinate with other Bobrick ClassicSeries toilet partition hardware.
- (1) Full Notch Flange
- (1) Half Notch Flange
- (1) Upper Hinge Bracket
- (1) Lower Hinge Bracket (with cam assembly)
- (1) Hinge Pin
- (1) Surface-Mount Latch
- (1) Keeper and Doorstop
- (1) Coat Hook (with Bumper)
- (6) Pairs of 15/16″ Shoulder Screws and 5/8″ Barrel Nuts
- (2) #10 x 1″ (4.8 x 25mm) Flat Head Phillips Screws
- (2) Pairs of One-Way Screws and Threaded Sleeves
- (2) Pan Head One-Way Screws
When properly installed and adjusted, the design of the ClassicSeries 1540 latch, keeper, and hinges allow emergency entry to stalls by lifting the door. The cam assembly, integrated into the lower hinge, makes it possible to adjust the door’s neutral position.