Product / Info
Every now and then something happens that we didn't expect or prepare for. Figuring out what that is and how to solve the problem is the tricky part. Below is a list of issues that could happen, that customers called & asked for help with or something one of our installers felt was worth mentioning. If you had an issue and figured out a solution, contact us and we'll add it here, to help others!
- Most likely the "cams" in the doors have not been set or are set incorrectly. Feel free to call us for advise on how to correct this.
MY BATHROOM STALL DOORS ARE SWINGING OPEN INSTEAD OF CLOSED.
- Double-check your packing slip to make sure all boxes are accounted for and were signed for, if you're still missing the hardware fittings, give us a call.
I DIDN'T GET ALL MY HARDWARE WITH AN ORDER, WHAT CAN I DO?
- You can purchase tamper proof hardware, give us a call and we'll help match you up with the correct hardware per toilet partitions you have.
I HAVE PEOPLE ATTEMPTING TO REMOVE HARDWARE FROM OUR BATHROOM DIVIDERS, WHAT CAN I DO?
- We can offer a toilet partition type that helps prevent this, but we can't offer any products to prevent customer's from writing on the partitions, but we can help you choose new partitions that can prevent customers' from writing on them in the future.
WE HAVE A GRAFFITI PROBLEM, HOW CAN I PREVENT THIS?
- Use a c-clamp ( due to the ability to compress at will and keep compression applied, rather than using a hammer where the compression applied is fractional ) also the c-clamp won't mess up the finish of the hardware due to most c-clamps having rubber ends to prevent marking.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO COMPRESS THE CONCEALED LATCH KNOBS FOR TOILET PARTITION DOORS?
- This happens more than you'd think, give us a call and we will do our best to get you all set for a second attempt.
AN INSTALLER COMPLETELY MESSED UP OUR TOILET STALL INSTALLATION, WHAT CAN I DO?
- If you mean the area from the wall to the partition, you can purchase brackets that are the full-length of the panel, if you mean the door, you'd need to reinstall the partitions, since the width would change to accommodate the wider hardware. You can however use a 3rd party solution or even use a creative solution if you weren't concerned with appearances.