In-Swing Keeper (1040-35) allows in-swing doors mounted in-line with stiles to latch shut. This component attaches to the stile, while the latch assembly (not included with this item) attaches to the interior surface of the swinging door panel itself. When the user closes the door and operates the latch, the latch’s bolt locks into this keeper to hold the door closed.
- OEM hardware, direct from Bobrick
- Satin stainless steel finish coordinates with other Bobrick hardware
- 18-8, type 304 heavy gauge stainless steel construction
- Used to replace the discontinued 1002926, 1000180, and 1001518 in-swing door keepers by Bobrick
- Compatible with Bobrick’s TrimLineSeries 1030/2030, DesignerSeries 1040/2040, DuraLineSeries 1080/2080 1180/2180, and SierraSeries 1090